Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Can You Feel The Love...

Let's set the mood: candles, soft music, dim lights, NEEDLES, and HIGH estrogen levels?!

This week the focus has been on increasing my Estradiol (estrogen) levels. We had our suppression check on Friday, and have been given permission to begin hormone injections. If you understand these particular shots, you will know my estrogren levels are now increasing day-by-day...Watch out Austin!

Funny story, I almost cried on Saturday morning when Austin was playing the Newsies soundtrack. I don't cry a lot, but I have a feeling this week I will need an extra box of tissues with me at all times:) It's strange to feel tearful and realize that the emotion isn't real but simulated.

Austin has been a wonderful nurse, however! He has been measuring and mixing my medications and giving me shots in my stomach. If your following our family blog, Austin was my barber last week, but has now turned into my nurse. I love you, Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment